headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Been in church since early afternoon as I was taking a course on Mentoring. The evening was spent for running another new whole series of Chinese Alpha which is held at my church. Praise God that many responded and came for the introductory session.! =) And we meet up after our church commitments for a little chat... =P

Anyway, did tell my mum about this special person from God. Though I yet to have time to talk to her after breaking the news to her last night, I do hope that she will find peace from God and not be overly worked up... Because I love every single one of them all...

0 comments: