headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Went to the Book Fair at Suntec this afternoon after church service with a PRC friend. There are sure a lot of books there with much varieties. In the end, I bought a few books and no prize for guessing what kind of books I bought.

The greatest joy is yet not in the books I bought, but the chance to re-say my testimony again for the trillionth times! =) Thank God for the chance to live and share His grace, mercy and great love to all for the rest of my life!

0 comments: