headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Have you ever wonder why you are in a certain place and for what purpose is it? I don't know about you, but I do know that God sent me to my present workplace to glorify His name! But that's still a very vague idea, isn't it? How do I go about doing it and is it possible to begin with in the first place.

Well, God often unfolds His plan one step at a time to our benefit. Today, I have a glimpse of His plan! There is this new salesman whom the company hired and we talked a little bit today. We started from talking about the company and later venture into what I want to do after graduating. So mush so that I found out that he had been a christian who came from missionary family! Wow, though I haven't find the chance to discuss the issue deeper with him, one could only be amazed about God's plan in bringing two people together. Who knows, he might be the reason God put me on this ground.

But wait, there is still more! I happened to talk another saleslady who is both a young mother and a free thinker. We talked a bit into the church's tithing and her friend who accepted Christ. Seems like she has been attending churches invited by her friends and attending temples to accompany her mum as well. Nevertheless, she expressed the anger at how some people preach against other religions and declares that salvation is only through Jesus Christ. Even as the message of the cross needs to be explained in details to her, may God bless her and shine his Word through her heart.

Not to mention the two PRC workers from ShangXi province whom I talked to while walking back home the other day. In fact, they asked if I wanted to visit their house, which is rented of course. May God brings the Light into their hearts someday through any means.

To conclude, though sometime we may complain as to why we are in certain places, which I did, God is still sovereign and has a plan for us, one that is so good and is far beyond our imagination.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." ~ Rom 8:28

0 comments: