headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Presently, I am having my one week break, hooray! =D

But at the same time, it is more of a project week than a break... =(

Just the other day, I went down with my team to my client company to gather some information we need for our project. And whew, there is really a lot of work to be done. The project is about risk assessment, and how the company is able to mitigate the risks involved. Going down tomorrow for the entire day though... What a day to spend my precious one week break!

0 comments: