headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Went out for lunch with one of my PRC friends, and at the same time passed her one of my bibles. I am quite surprised by her eagerness to get hold of a bible and read it for herself. More often than not, people will rather not want additional readings. Thank God, I managed to give her an overview of the bible. Anyway, I prayed with her at the end of my long speech... =P I trust that God have already begun His work in the life of my friend and will continue to do so. Praise be to God! =D

0 comments: