headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
First Day of the Year 2004! Time really flies... Well, isn't this the season which man make resolutions meant to be broken for the year? =P So what are mine? Nothing... Really! I have no habit of planning ahead for a period that's full of uncertainty. Whatever comes, comes; whatever goes, goes. But if there's anything my heart desires, this is one thing that I seek, that I may love my Lord more and more, in words and in deeds.

0 comments: