headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Ever been to the battlefield before? Well, I just did in this short couple of week. Work has been hectic... (Oh well, when will I ever quit saying that? =P) It has been this way, I wonder why??? Basically, I have to get of bed early every single morning to meet my schedule. And I am often short of sleep, even to the extent of dozing off during lectures and tutorials. The school has never been merciful to me, works just keep oppressing me in every sense... And I am seriously running with time. (How I can feel the time passing as if I am a 30+ old man) Nevertheless, God still sees me through till now, and I believe He will continue to do so for the rest of my life. Praises to the most high God ~ the Creator of heaven and earth. When I cry out to You, You hear my cries and deliver me from my state of misery, and Your grace sustains my every steps. Thank You Lord.

0 comments: