headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Attended my first session of the course, History of Mission, I signed up at East Asia School of Theology last Thursday. Kind of expected, I was the youngest there, as usual. Basically, the course will take the students through the expansion era of Christianity from when Jesus ascended till the modern day. Got a thick academic book as our textbook which costs me $30+, which one reason I signed up for the course was that, I thought, there was no requirement of textbook. =( Furthermore, there are assignments every week, thank God it's only once a week, not to mention a research paper to be handed up at the end of the course. Well, sounded just like any university? Yah, you are right! The only difference is that both the students and the lecturer are all christians, sharing and prayers are thus involved. Hopefully I can get away with turning bad assignments in, with my youth as an excuse... Just kidding... =P

0 comments: