headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Got my results this morning. Manz, it's really kind of a mixed feeling. Never have I got this kind of result before. Still, I choose to thank God for it because, like one of my friends said, it could have been worse. No surprises, I got straight Bs for all my five modules. This is the very first time I do not get to see an A in my results. I guess the law of diminishing returns got the better of me. Whatever it is, at least I didn't get below C-Level. Well, hope to do better next time, thank God for His grace, His grace is sufficient for me.

0 comments: