headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Baptism this coming Sunday, 21st Dec. =) Sent all my invitations all over the place and I manage to invite my PRC friends down for witnessing my baptism. Praise and thank God for them. As many of them are still young believers and a couple of them have not made the choice yet, it really is a chance for them to "open" their eyes. =P

Well, my project deadline tomorrow and our group will have to do a presentation on international trade and politics before the class. Really give this subject a five thumb down. =( With my poor knowledge on current affairs, I guess I am just a lamb waiting to be slaughtered. Oh Jesus, is that how you feel when awaiting for the final moment at the cross...

0 comments: