headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Yeah! It's finally over!!! This exam period is really something... Towards the end of the papers, I suddenly caught a 40 Deg fever last Friday, and was kind of switched off for a couple of days. To make matter worse, I haven't even started revising on the last paper. It surely is EXCITING! Still, thank God he pulled me through again and I manage to briefly flipped through all my notes before taking the paper. Praise God!

So what am I going to do this coming hols? I have taken a general elective, and will be going back to school for a couple of lessons per week. And I also have a huge stack of books for reading... Oh boy, books again! Just want to relax for the moment...

0 comments: