headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Ah, I must really say that this World Politics thingy is driving me crazy. First of all, I never have the time to finish reading the pile of assigned readings. To make matter worse, I have only read three pages till now... =( Secondly, this class of "Political Students" are driving me nuts as well. A few of them are able to speak with confidence, knowing what they are saying, and at times can even discussed political issues at length and depth. Poor me, as usual with my ignorance of world issues, can hardly catch what they are saying. How I wish they can converse in my own native language. What's more is that I still got at least eight lessons to go... Sob sob...

0 comments: