headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Two PRC friends from Alpha, have been coming to my church for a few weeks already. Really praise God for them, as I know they both live in the North. There was even this Sunday which they actually attended, while I overslept at home... =P Feel kinda of embarrassed when they called me though. I haven't been sharing the gospel with them explicitly, but merely sharing my own own experiences and testimonies. And thank God, they asked me questions instead of me providing questions for them to think about. Goes to show they have already think about the issue and have some thoughts which they are voicing them out. Hopefully, one day I will see them worshipping the Lord together with us, really meaning the lyrics they have sung from the bottom of their hearts. Tata!

0 comments: