headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Dear, exam are just lurking around the corner! Pardon me for my babblings; I am not here to tell you about exam stress, for life is already stressful enough if we do not know how to deal with it. So what am I here for? Surely I am here for something? Yes, that right! I am here to tell this about this exciting camp named Metamorphosis 2003! It's a camp organized by Singapore Campus Crusade for Christ, for all students in the tertiary institutions and their friends. Both christian and non-christian are welcome. What's so special about this Meta thingy then? Well, first of all, it's an annual camp where we get to see all our friends from all over Singapore coming together to fellowship and worship the Lord. More importantly, it's to be transformed! That's why it's called Metamorphosis. Transformed by what, you may ask. By the Truth of course! Why? Because it is written there in the website... =P

Personally I hate camps, perhaps it's due to my character. For those who know me better, guess I needn't explain much. So am I going? The truth is that this Metamorphosis is the second generation. They had one last year which I attended. What do you think then, am I going? Yes, of course! In fact, this year is going to be better than last year in terms of accommodation. I can still remember the shabby Shears Hall in NUS where we stayed last year. And mind you, they are knocking her down after we have used her as our camp site. Can you imagine the living condition then? Still, there are not much complains because all the participants much enjoyed the fellowship there. It's the people that count. So where are we staying this year round? It's still in NUS, but we are staying in Prince George's Park residences for a change. Oh yeah, by the name you can already tell that it's going to be a rather cool place to stay in, and it's single room for all. At the end of the day, do I still hate camps? Yes I do, but I am going anyway. In fact, I have already registered for it.

Besides, there are still many workshops where we can choose to attend and learn from. The verdict? It's a cool place to be at during the coming holidays. So don't miss it!

0 comments: