headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Deadlines and deadlines... Can't they just stop giving them? Well, schoolwork is indeed overwhelming, especially so when exam is nearing. It seems like for every inch it crawls nearer, my life get drains a little... Oh, before I get carried away, just want to share this piece of news I heard yesterday. Four friends of my mother actually received Christ yesterday evening. This is definitely something beyond our comprehension. Praise God for them! I am not around with them at the moment of time, but I "guess" the Lord really works in their hearts.

So where was I then? I was at the twin durians then, meeting up with my mission team for prayers. It was indeed a very nice "event", being able to worship and praise God at the roof top, right in the open. I guess the people must think that we are from France, doing some street performances. =P Nay, just kidding. But there were these two security guards who kept coming to and forth, we thought they were going to chase us away in the first place. But thank God, we were able to fellowship and share our burdens there without obstacles. I guess this is the third time I am singing praises to the Lord in the open. It is really an experience doing so. Just need to watch ourselves that we are not disturbing the people nearby. But it's the durians!!! It supposes to be filled with the fragrance of music. =) Hehe... Okay, better get back to my studies...

0 comments: