headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Wow, when is the last time I update my blog? =P Still remember the Alpha Course I mentioned earlier on? Well, two of my PRC friends have already accepted the Lord Jesus Christ at one of the local churches, whom another one of my friends invited them to, after they left early from Sentosa last weekend for the Alpha Weekend. Praise be to God! Let me break that down for you if you find that one tough. You see, in every Alpha Course, there will always be one weekend away from the regular place where we meet for the Alpha Course. And for this Alpha Course, we actually went down to Sentosa during the weekend to enjoy and relax ourselves and at the same time continue with the course agenda over there. Did I say for the weekend? Yup, that's right! We went "oversea" for an overnight stay at Scripture Union Campsite. =) Though I have something to say about the condition of the rooms, I guess we much enjoy the fellowship of one another and God which compensates the cons.

Personally, I have learnt much during the Alpha Course. It was indeed not just another ordinary event which I will forget about it. Through this Alpha Weekend, I really thank God that somehow I manage to see some improvement of my relationship with some of the BB Officers (the youths). Though it is not a very deep relationship where we can share a lot of things, I guess this is the first step to bridging the gap between us, especially when a handful of them expressed desire to know God and be filled by His Spirit. I do hope I can be of some services to them, as I have walked the path they are walking now ~ The Journey of Faith. More than that, I give thanks to God, too, for allowing me to even share more deeply about my family matters with another of my PRC friends. And which she's quite open to share her stories with me as well. Praise God! May God use my testimony to touch the hearts of my friends around me.

Not only that, I am grateful to God as well for the friendship He has placed in my life, both believers and non-believers. There's this PRC sister-in-Christ (I added this on 9th Aug 2004: I can't believe this sister will be my fiancee now. Guess I really like her all long, or at least I have a very good impression towards her from the beginning. In fact, I do realize that I have given her a special place in my heart from the beginning. Indeed, I do consider her as the best candidate as a marriage partner, if not for the fact that I am pro-celibacy back then. As I try to recall back those calls, and it were those rare few... I think I was really enjoying those talks with her...), whom I get to know back then during Mission@Backyard, who will not fail to call, once in a while to exchange view points and thoughts on some issues, which she did last night. I am really enjoying all this friendships... =) Really thank God! And I pray that you too might experience the love of God and His abundant provision sooner or later. Even as I am writing, my disciple from CCC had messaged me for dinner now. So, tata...