headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
My friend, accepted Christ, confession proper, last sunday at a church. What I meant by confession proper is the step to confess with your mouth what you believe, that is faith in Jesus Christ. There are people who believe in Jesus, from my observations, but lacks the courage, either that, or the desire to confess their belief in Him. However that doesn't discount the fact that they already believe in their heart. If you are one such person, may I advise that you do not harden your heart next time the Lord prompts you. Rather, in obedience confess your belief, which is your expression of faith in Him. May God bless you.

I choose to put this account down in my blog, to serve as a reminder that my friend has already begun a new life in Christ. And in times of storms to come, may my friend always recall the goodness of God, when coming across this particular account. For in Romans 8:28 says, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." May God bless you richly.

0 comments: