headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
I owed this testimony for long. Really thank God for opening the door to the financial aid I have applied a couple of months back. What makes Him even more amazing is that not many of my peers, who have applied for the bursary, got the interview this time round. Yup, I have applied for the same bursary last year and by God's grace, I got the bursary before the payment of the remaining 20% of my course fees last year. However, it was made clear to me this year, that I wouldn't be able to receive the bursary before I made the payment. The best part of the story is that my bank account has only just enough for the deductions. I tired looking for tuitions, so as to save the sum of money but to no avail. I just couldn't find the tuitions I needed, or was it that I didn't try hard enough? Anyway, my mother has always been against me giving tuitions for fear of fatigue. I don't know what else to do after I applied for the bursary, except to pray for God's grace. As a matter of fact, I totally put this issue aside and not let it bother me any longer, after I trusted God to do His part. That's right, I only pray a few times over this matter a couple of months back. And now, I can really testify that God is good! I got the interview for the bursary tomorrow morning. But wait, there's more to rejoice over. My second aunt called me up last week and said that she would write me a cheque to pay off my course fees. I have never approach her regarding this issue, I guess God really move her heart to help me, after she heard about me from my grandmother. I really appreciate her help, and most importantly, I really thank God for His faithfulness in seeing me through this whole event. Indeed, God is faithful, even when we failed Him. Isn't this comforting to all those, including me, who at times stumble along the way, that our God still remembers us even when we are unfaithful? Let us then be faithful to Him, who is faithful to us. "Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies." ~ Psalm 36:5

0 comments: