headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Good afternoon. Just wanted to share with you about my interview yesterday. Being the second time I have applied for the bursary, I am naturally less nervous about meeting the interviewers. There are about eight to ten of them last year round. Thank God that this year, I am able to stay cool and calm even when they questioned me about my family background. Something that is quite unimaginable is that the last word I have spoken during the interview is the word "Christ". Wow, I really thank God for giving a chance to witness for Him even during the interview this year, which is actually unintentional. The last question that was asked from me is, "Do you have any CCA?". Well, as a matter of fact, I do have a CCA and I replied, "Campus Crusade for Christ". Gee, the last thing I could think of for yesterday is to mention Jesus to the group of interviewers. Praise God!

0 comments: